Our service and maintenance contracts
Regular maintenance increases the life of your measuring instrument and ensures that it is always correctly calibrated and adjusted. This not only guarantees optimum performance of your instrument, but also prevents unnecessary failures. Our maintenance contract is a particularly cost-effective way of ensuring that your measuring instruments are in reliable working order and ready for use.
Our maintenance contracts include the following services:
- On-site maintenance by one of our service engineers*
- Checking all functions of the instrument
- Electronic or mechanical adjustment/cleaning of components (including minor repairs)
- Checking and calibrating the sensors
- Subsequent training and technical consulting at the measuring instrument
- Remote support in online sessions
Calibration is carried out using standards which can be traced back to national comparison standards. All services and adjustments are documented in the maintenance report.
* For our GH11 MobileDrop instrument, we offer a maintenance contract for in-house maintenance at KRÜSS.
We offer maintenance contracts in the following countries/regions:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, United Kingdom, Scandinavia and the USA.
To make an appointment or if you still have any questions, please feel free to call us or send in the completed Technical Services Form.
KRÜSS GmbH - Technical Support
Borsteler Chaussee 85,
22453 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 40 514401-55
Fax: +49 40 514401-98
KRÜSS USA - Technical Support
1020 Crews Road, Suite K
Matthews, NC 28105, USA
Phone: +1 704 847 8933
For customers in the US and Canada
You need technical support for your KRÜSS instrument?
Please use our support request form.
Clientmodule of our remote support software: FastViewer.exe (3.20.0051)
Remote session may be initiated after your call